Revision as of 15:14, 23 September 2011 by Ossa
This interface is shown when clicked on league in competition tree or creating new league.
- Name - name of the league.
- Gender - gender of league players.
- Number of referees assigned - used by Nominators, limits the number of referees they can nominate for the league.
- Region - country region where league is played. Do not select any region ta make league "national".
- Competition number - number of competition. This number is attached to every game number in this competition.
- Logo - logo of the league, currently used only in BasketBuddy application.
- Competition level - assigned competition level.
- Age group - age group of the league.
- Nomination sales allowed - allows the referees to sell their nominations to other referees.
- Prefer referees from same region - when nominating referees, referees from leagues region is on top of the list.
- Number of hours referees are not available for other games - when referee is nominated, he is not availible for other games configured number of minutes from the start of nominated game.
- Allow nomination reject - allows for referees to reject the nominations.
- Allow multiple games per day for team - allows for same team to play more then once per game.
- Time span before the game start - time reserved for game before it's start (in minutes).
- Time span after the game - time reserved for game after game start (in minutes).
- Reserved team time to travel to another arena since game start (minutes) - minimal time span between games of sinlge team.
- Accept game scores by SMS - enables SMS service to send game scores. This feature needs integration woth local SMS provider. Contact MBT for more details.
- Sort index (0-255) - sort index of the league. The lower the index the higher league is displayed in League selector widget. If the league index is not set it is sorted by alphabet.